IS AJIO WORTH IT?

My experience with AJIO, what I bought and how was the experience everything I will be telling here.

Everybody has seen this online or ads etc but everybody is thinking what is it, is this really good or is it like every other brand.guys iam talking about ajio.yes, this is the thing which pops up every time u open a website, even on tv but what is ajio, who owns ajio, is it related to jio?
Guys ajio is owned by reliance group i.e Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani.
it is a e-commerce clothing brand.a new company which started in 2016 to conquer the online fashion space.Now comes why I'm writing about this, this is because I recently shopped from ajio and I will be sharing my experience with you guys. i got 2 pairs of shoes
1)ajio low top lace up brogues
2)ajio knitted panelled sneakers(my favourite) 
I got these on 50 % off and both shoes cost me 2250/-
original prices:1)ajio low top lace-up brogues:1999/-
                        2)ajio knitted panelled sneakers:2499/-
It took 4 days for the delivery from the day I ordered.ajio don't have card facility right now so cod(cash on delivery) will be through cash only also they don't have amazons newest facility i.e you can open the package before paying.(one quick advice always record when you open a package)

Now the most important question, is the brand worth it or not, I think it is totally worth it for 50% off 2250/- 2 pairs of nice looking shoes, but on the normal price, i think it can go a little steep because the quality is decent not that great .i think anyone who doesn't like spending a lot on shoes and wants a fashionable shoe ajio is the place to go.The best part a lot of things on ajio are on sale so if you're looking to revise your style with nice clothes and shoes go ahead and shop from ajio.

I think one thing which gonna take ajio up is that they don't show 50 bad pieces and 5 good ones which normally happens on sides like myntra Flipkart etc.most of their staff is nice.ultimatly it makes a better experience for a customer which directly increases their sales.and also other than clothes they also have a section for electronics items do check that out.

Comments

  1. feel free to ask any question regarding ajio shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to buy lee Cooper from ajio. Is it worth and whether it is original ? Please give your suggestion

      Delete
    2. @mukesh things on ajio are definitely original,you should go for it or else you can wait for the discount.

      Delete
    3. I'm concerned about the authenticity of branded(wrangler,Lee..) products on Ajio.I ordered a few products on great discounts,but on scanning the bar code it shows nothing.

      Delete
    4. @ramashankar bro don't buy it then,,,return it but mostly they have good stuff,like vans ,ucb etc

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy ajio knitted slip on sneakers that are for ₹1379 with 40% off from ₹2299
    Shall I buy them will it last ? For everyday use they look just perfect but I'm concerned about quality and service

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can we return the item? Will they take the initative or should we return it with Our own initative??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to see this post because it is very useful for me because there is so much information in it. I always like to read quality and I'm happy that I got this thing in your post. Thanks for sharing the best article post.visit Ajio offers Ajio coupons Ajio sale offers ajio Men & women

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, We are having coupons as well as cashback offers. Thank you by having this deals money can be saved as well as we can experience wonderful offers.Work Appreciated! You can find more offers Ajio Coupons here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts